Articles

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trying to make a coherent explanation of one ufo case


I choose this case because it was in my country, i was able to visit the area, talk to people there, and watch the video, and also have the opportunity to question without restriction about it.

The sound of the video has many issues, but that is a different matter.

Case : whale ship watched in daylight in Nobsa, Boyacá, Colombia

One important thing is that this ufo appear at 4 pm and many many people watch it really close to the town, it was flying low and it was really clear.

For this case, I was commissioned for the work and offer my expert opinion and my general conclusions were as follows : it should be noted that this event was filmed by History Channel many months ago and I don’t know if it will be published soon or not.

Nobsa is an industrial region that produces lime, bricks and is generally known for its mining and related work.

When you arrive the first thing you notice is that the people living there have a folder where they document their sightings and where they speak of having seen flying turtle shells or at least objects with that form.

Something that caused concern to me the first time I saw the video, was the type of movement the ufo was making, it was real fast,  it look to me like a spin (trompo) starting with this concept i began investigating this case.

I will summarize as much as possible to make everything simpler to understand, this work is documented in youtube divided into 3 parts and here i leave the links for you.

Looking everywhere I stumbled upon this : In the year of 1.967 in Venezuela, a man named Ibrahpez started a project called Independence Technology, where he intended to build a flying saucer, because as it seems that 7 years later the project was successful.

The only thing was that the project development engineer died.

But look what's interesting, the project was designed with a gyroscopic ship, that means that the flying saucer moved like a spin(trompo), other designers used tortoise shells as it helices.

According to the above and having seen the 3 videos of Technological Independence from Venezuela, i proceeded to conclude : Nobsa ship is maybe not alien technology, is a ship that could have been acquired in the neighboring country, the mining industry and presents it all the characteristics described by Technological Project in Venezuela, except that now the ship has a triangular shape at the corners and a square in the center, which I think is appropriate for the following reasons :


This form of the ship would be ideal for landing on one end of the ship, that will facilitate to make a hole in the ground and work there with underground movements and other interior design could be designed with searching radars and systems that could be implemented to find titanium and plutonium materials needed for nuclear warheads.

I do not know if my conclusions are crazy but I can say that these ships are ideal because they allow you to enter any country in the world without offering explanations, without violating airspace and as I said before to allow tracking operations or mining.

And of course if anyone knows, who is able to ask questions, to anyone, obviously.

We have seen similar devices like the Astra 3B Tr prowling the skies of the world, or as the Manta X 44 or the same Spirit B2 (drones) that allow unmanned crawls and other interesting maneuvers, all have documented in my blog Top Secret Airplanes up here my observations and likewise I hope you readers give away their valuable comments, thank you very much.

The content described here is only a hypotesis.

Here is a video of the Tr 3b Astra.

No comments:

Post a Comment